Matilainen
I put my free time at the army to use and made a song out of frustration. Heh, that's what I usually do, in or out of the army. :D
So this one is from 2004 and the better ones from the oldies.
Mixingwise this was once again a bit more tricky one. As I didn't have the tracking routine yet (it started to form one or two years later and getting the final form in 2007). So once again I used the "one compressor hopefully fits all" method. Yeah, I know; I'm a lazy ass piece of shit because I don't rework the songs and go from there where is no fence. Oh well, these are old stuff and the new one is really what matters, right? :)
What comes to the song itself, I pretty much wrote it all down there. Playing the guitar upside down 'cause I didn't have my own there with me. This one has some punk/metal-feel to it, mainly because it's about a person that gets to your nerves.
Samples are kinda clear, except the bass. But guitars and drums sound clear and powerful. I'm especially happy with the bassdrum that comes out loud and clear.
Next up will be a spinoff in my catalogue; nu-metal! (Atleast inspired by nu-methul.) Middlescooped sound and flat-as-shit dynamics.
Also I'll work on an old bass-EP so I can release it after well... 6 or 7 years.
In the meantime, take a listen of this old piece of crap.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti