I'm Fucked Up (Original 2007 mix)
I'm Fucked Up (2011 remix)
Ok, so here's once again something a little different. You can make head-to-head comparision of mi way of mixing. Same song mixed in 2007 and again in 2011. I didn't care shit about dynamics back then. It was all just getting stuff as loud as possible and kick-ass bass too. But I've come a long way from there.
Nowadays I do care about the dynamics (even if it doesn't show too much) and I'm way into the "crispy" sound. I want my mix to be clear. That's what I tried to do here in the 2011 remix, but the bassdrum got sucked out pretty bad (except for the doublebass-parts). :(
Other than that it's shitloads more clear than the original.
Still, I have to confess that I like the original better. I won't remix this again, but I should've done a little bit better job with the remix, pay more attention to the single hits of the bassdrum.
Anyways, I believe I'm heading the right direction all the time.
Enjoy!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti