25/10/12

Spark of the Oldschool

Spark of the Oldschool

I have to say that I'm proud of this one. Musically and mixingwise. There isn't too much dynamics, but the sound is the best I've achieved so far.

Bass has one of my "usual" eq-presets; heavy bass-cut and a lot of mid-boost. In this song it fits perfectly to the soundscape and atmosphere. You can hear it, but it's not coming out to your face. Guitars have nothing fancy, just the preset I always use.

Drums utilize the same presets I mostly use, but with these samples the results were astounding. Easily one of the best drumsounds I've got so far. All are crispy'n'clear.

There's no great foundings with this one, just the same stuff I usually use, but this time it really hit the spot. So good that I thought I should make more songs with these sounds. Thrash-disk with these sounds would be awesome!

So, let yourself be caught in the mosh and enjoy this one, I have to say that I do.
That's all folks!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti