Spine Spike - A.I. (Version 1)
The first version of A.I.
This one has some more lo-fi sound than the second version, but I really love the bass-sound in this one. And do I remember how I achieved it? No, of course not. :P
Guitars and bass are made purely with some free VST's, and I still remember some of them I used... So there is a slight chance to get that bass-sound back.
I mixed this trying to maintain some dynamics, that's what I try to do nowadays because I've really fell in love with the mixing you can hear in old heavy records. They have clarity and dynamics.
Spine Spike - A.I. (Version 2)
The second version of A.I.
More quality sound, more compressed, more modern. Drums are the same as in version 1. Guitars and bass played through Vandal VST. I'd love to combine the bass-sound from version 1 with this... Only thing is that I can't get that sound, and well, why bother make a third version? :D
This version was made because the first one didn't pass the censorship, mostly because of the bass. And because this is nu-metal, I thought to mix this like that too; heavy compression and flickering the red zone. Did it, and it passed.
I do what needs to be done, whether I likes it or not.
Next up will be my own material.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti